Thursday, July 31, 2008

Another week at the OTC



i am finally getting comfortable with everything here down in Chula Vista training for the summer. We had quite the adventures last week a couple beach days, surf camp with Molly Jager, a water balloon fight (that we got in trouble for), training, and making hand prints to hang on the walls here to leave for those who will come after us. The people that are here are just amazing everyday with their determination and kindness. Training is going very well so far. I was feeling that i was not going to be able to feel comfortable with the program as i started it about 2 months later than everyone else. As time continues to go on i fell that i am getting stronger and gaining some of the weight that i was hoping for. This week was a pretty good week so far with training i have maxed on all of my lifts. It is nice to just be able to focus on training and hope that it pays off at our team camp in Calgary and then for team trials in October.

I am very grateful for my family and my support system that i have at home that has always been there for me, and will continue to help me through everything. I love you all so very much and cannot thank you enough for your love and support!

No comments: