Saturday, August 2, 2008

OUCHY!!!




So this morning i was having a great workout, but struggling a little on some of the technique of doing some of the lifts. So today i was really trying to get the movements of doing cleans and i have been having a hard time getting all of the movements together. I tend to totally over think things and once i start to think i get into my own head and thats is what happened. I was working on just getting the power up through my legs and shrug of my shoulders. Well i got some sort of an idea of how it was supposed to feel like. I had a little too much power in my legs and the bar came up and i hit myself in the chin with it. I had to go to sports med to just have it looked at because i started to bleed. I thought i was just going to need a little band-aid, but i ended up getting 2 stitches... This was my first time getting stitches :( After getting the stitches in i went back to the gym to finish my workout. I didn't do everything as my chin started to throb...
Here are some pictures to prove that it happened!!! Along with my sweet Sponge Bob band-aid

1 comment:

Haley said...

Nice work! I like the Flying Ace hoodie your rocking too! I think my favorite part of this is that I can see exactly how this went down in my mind!