Monday, October 13, 2008

6 Insignificant things About Myself...

Haley tagged me in her blog to write 6 insignificant things about myself. I don't usually do these cuz i can never think of things but i'm going to really really try! So here goes...

1. Before i go on any trip i have to lay out everything that i want to take and then take at least one thing out of every pile. (that way i don't over pack because i know i won't wear everything i take)

2. Last Friday was the first time that I have ever actually hurt my arm and hand doing Skeleton. I always felt bad for people that have hit their hands sliding but now i really know how is feels and it is not so good!!

3. Every time i crash doing Skeleton i buy myself something to help make me feel better. I still have to buy something from my crash on Friday...but i'm still taking ideas... My first crash about 4 years ago i bought a bag. When i crashed in Altenberg i went to Dresden and bought a whole outfit! So my idea it that i don't really want to buy things for this particular reason so hopefully i don't crash very often...

4. I organize my closet by the length of things. (shirt sleeve length, skirts, pants, and jackets)

5. I get bored with my hair. So i change it quite often! I have not dyed my hair since March and that has been the longest time i have gone without doing anything in about 3 years.

6. When my watch battery dies for some reason i like to just buy a new one instead... therefore i have a lot of watches because i always like to change things.

Ok so that is that. I would 'tag' people to do this but the only people who read my blog are Haley, Steph, and my Mom and they have already done this...

1 comment:

Melissa said...

hey cassie! i read your blog. :) i'm talking to your mom right now on msn and she's gonna tell me when you race in park city so that maybe i can actually see you in action! how are things going?